Realtime Despatch (RTD) are warehouse management and order processing specialists. They provide order processing & warehouse management systems designed around a modular, pluggable architecture, allowing bespoke, customer-specific enhancements to be introduced around a solid, simple core system.
We have developed the exclusive Magento package extension that provides a sophisticated interface with Orderflow. It is built using our innovative Integration Framework that allows us to deliver robust integrations between Magento and other systems. The Orderflow integration module has been implemented and supported on more than a dozen Magento stores thus far, including the creation of end-to-end processes with eBay and Amazon.
The integration covers automatic order processing, product definition, stock updates and shipment updates.
Notable features for all RTD subscribers include
- Logging functionality that allows for log viewing of incoming and outgoing transactions with RTD
- A comprehensive Wiki for the Orderflow integration, to answer common questions and clarify the roles and responsibilities of the implementation process
- RTD subscribers will receive bug fixes, updates and upgrades for new versions of Magento as part of their license fee
- Access to a dedicated phone and email help desk, with a guaranteed 4-hour SLA response time
Depending on the client’s needs, the functionality of the module can be customised and configured to specified requirements. In addition to bespoke customisation, Ampersand can also install or provide assistance with installation and testing, as well as manage your implementation directly with RTD. Our comprehensive integration module and support offering, combined with the power of Magento and the Orderflow system make warehouse management and order processing for busy Magento stores simple and quick.
- Magento Community version £1,200 per annum
- Magento Enterprise version £2,400 per annum
Costs are for the module only. License costs from RTD are additional.