We’re excited to launch our first Ecommerce Tech Meetup in Manchester, on Thursday 7th March at Blackfriars House. We’re looking forward to bringing you an insightful evening with sponsors Klarna and Nosto, to inspire you with insight into ecommerce tech for payment and personalisation.
2018 was a turbulent year for retail with big names such as Toys R Us and Maplin closing their doors and a challenging retail environment impacting on very many others. How can ecommerce tech help retailers make the step change they need to meet ever-growing customer expectations?
Join us to hear from leaders in ecommerce tech for key takeaways into how you can update your tech stack and systems to fully take advantage of ecommerce opportunities in 2019. This meetup is perfect for retailers, developers, solution providers, or just ecommerce tech enthusiasts.
- 5:30 – 6:00: Arrivals, drinks and networking
- 6:00 – 6:30: Free pizza and introductions
- 6:30 – 6:45: Introductions from Ampersand
- 6:45 – 7:00: Delivering AI-Driven Shopping Experiences from Prospect to Purchase by Nosto
- 7:00 – 7:15: I Want It Now!: How to Cater to the Immediate Gratification Generation by Klarna
- 7:15 – 7:30: Mobile Ecommerce Tech Trends from our 2019 Retail Reports from Ampersand
- 7:30 – 8:30: Wrap-up and final networking!
We expect this event will be popular so book your free ticket to secure your place here.