Introducing Ampersand’s 2022 Online Retail Report…
We’ve analysed 200 UK multichannel and pureplay retailers across nine sectors on the core tenets of online retail.
You can expect to see:
- The introduction of 39 pureplay retailers.
- Analysis and insights across the complete shopper journey, starting from Browse, Consider, Buy, Collect/Deliver and finally Return.
- Feature and functionality trends and sector-specific benchmarking and insights
- AMP Score – a new scoring system to measure retailers against the core tenet of online retail. It stands for Ampersand Multichannel and Pureplay Score.
- A new look and feel, that’s right we’ve redesigned the report this year, we hope you like it!
Download the free report to receive it directly to your inbox.
Benchmark your business!
If your business is not featured in this year’s report but you’d like to work out your AMP Score to see how your business fares against your competitors then you can now do so. By completing the form above you will receive your AMP Score straight to your inbox. Read more about the AMP Score.
Digital agency group idhl welcomes Tom Rigden to the newly created role of Commercial Director for its Web Division, specialists in eCommerce and digital transformation. […]
The Ampersand_VerboseLogRequest module is our latest open source module to be released, helping you debug issues that are reproducible on production but hard to replicate on other […]
We sat down with two of our technical ecommerce experts Cris and Therese to talk about integrating Search and Merchandising and PIM into your ecommerce […]