We are seeking a Solution Analyst with proven experience of gathering business requirements and providing functional and technical solutions, preferably in the ecommerce space. We are a smart, successful agency who truly love technology, solving problems, and making things work. We pride ourselves on delivering technical excellence and we want you to deliver impressive experiences for our customers and their visitors.
You will be responsible for defining, understanding, and delivering customer journeys based on a client’s problem domain, with a particular emphasis on technical requirements to enable robust functional and technical solutions. Working along side the Solution Architect and UX Consultant, you will define business value for our clients with objectives and requirements, document high level client journeys using a variety of approaches, and provide the necessary artefacts into the agile backlog to enable smooth and detailed delivery. You will be a team player, who can self-start and isn’t afraid to ask questions and a good communicator with excellent time management skills. Having exceptional attention to detail and taking pride in your work is essential.
Required skills and experience
- Highly motivated with demonstrable technical, analytical, and client facing skills.
- Functional documentation styles (Use Cases, User Stories, Acceptance Criteria, etc).
- Experience gathering business requirements and defining user journeys.
- Exposure to system fault finding and debugging
- Enterprise systems/solutions and business operations experience.
- Experience with internal and external stakeholder management.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate ideas.
- Managing tasks and timelines of an agency team within a commercial environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
Good understanding of the following subject areas:
- Demonstrable technical/development background.
- Software/systems design and architectures.
- Modular and reusable code design.
- UML, systems documentation.
- Integrations (API, services, batch processing)
- REST, SOAP APIs
- JSON, XML encoding
- Working knowledge of Magento.
- Experience of event driven and queue architectures.
- Experience of ESBs.
- Ecommerce industry experience.
The good stuff
Our office is based in Blackfriars House, a few minutes’ walk from Deansgate and right in the heart of the hustle and bustle of Manchester City Centre. Our large, open plan premises boasts a dining room, games area with a pool table and several creative breakout areas to get those ideas flowing!
- 32 days holiday (inclusive of public holidays).
- Extra days holiday for every year you work with us.
- Flexible Working.
- Employee discount scheme with Perkbox.
- Aviva Pension Scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Bike to work scheme.
- £150 contribution for eye tests and glasses/contact lenses.
- Regular appraisals and personal development plans.
- Relaxed dress code.
- Unlimited Nespresso coffee.
- Paid Social Events.
- Tier 2 sponsorship.