What’s the job?
We are Ampersand, an ecommerce agency that specialises in transforming retailers of all sizes.
Right now, we’re looking for a Senior QA Tester who can confidently take risks, solve problems, and doesn’t shy away from a challenge. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team, testing customer projects to ensure they are delivered on time, to budget, and to agreed quality standards. Working with the Project Management and Development team, you’ll also be responsible for exploring solutions for critical bugs.
Your role will include:
- Produce detailed test plans and reports to ensure the Ampersand standard of delivery of high quality products
- Ensure test risks and issues are identified, tracked, reported and resolved within a timely manner
- Ensure delivery of high quality software products from the test environment through to live deployment
- Work with developers to produce high-level test plans that can be utilised to support other team members with planning and delivering work
- Organise and manage system tests and full documentation prior to release
- Participate in product and feature design reviews with other Ampersanders
- Produce acceptance criteria for projects and new feature development
What you bring:
- Excellent knowledge and demonstrable experience of formal testing methodologies
- Ability to adapt to short sprint cycles e.g. 2-4 weeks
- Good understanding of the full software lifecycle from design to deployment, including experience with Agile methodologies e.g. Scrum
- Experience delivering projects and features involving multiple integrations
- Ability to manage, prioritise, and switch between multiple tasks
More reasons to join us:
- 💵 Competitive salary
- 💻 Hybrid working
- 📚 Personal development plans
- 🏥 Private healthcare
- 🏝 32 days’ holiday (includes public holidays)
- 🎉 Meet-ups and social events