What’s the job?
We are Ampersand, an ecommerce agency that specialises in transforming fast-growing retailers.
We’re looking for a Digital Project Manager to manage and deliver ecommerce solutions through sprints, ad hoc releases, and go-live launches. As you’ll be involved in the full project lifecycle, you’ll be a natural at building strong client relationships, as well as a passionate advocate for our agile processes.
Your role will include:
- Creating sprint and release plans, making full use of your team to implement them efficiently and provide value to our customers
- Finding solutions and overcoming obstacles concerning capacity and changing requirements
- Consistently producing accurate and meaningful updates and reports to internal and external stakeholders
- Managing cross-functional teams across one or more sprints (between 3-6 people) and delivering progress to meet monthly agreed sprint hours
- Owning the client relationship on day-to-day delivery including online, calls, and workshops
What you bring
- Ability to lead and matrix manage a cross-functional team
- Ability to manage and mitigate assumptions, issues, risks, and dependencies – using escalation points to get support where needed
- Experience of working within a high pressured, fast paced environment; being able to prioritise and be able to apply a pragmatic approach to solutions
- Experience of working with different delivery methods; Scrum and Kanban
- Exceptionally detail-oriented and technically minded
More reasons to join us:
- 💵 Competitive salary
- 💻 Hybrid/flexible working
- 📚 Personal development plans
- 🏥 Private healthcare
- 🏝 32 days’ holiday (includes public holidays)
- 🎉 Meet-ups and social events