Are you a creative problem solver passionate about new technology and making stuff work? We are always on the look out for great PHP developers and we definitely want to hear from you.
We are a technical agency who work solely with Magento Enterprise. If you are a Magento developer, fantastic! If you have not worked with Magento before but have experience with OOP, MVC and database design such as MySQL, Oracle or EAV, then we want to hear from you.
- Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents.
- Perform coding to written technical specifications.
- Investigate, analyse and document reported bugs.
- Perform maintenance, development and correction of identified bugs.
- Create, document and implement unit tests and scripts.
- Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates.
Required skills and experience
- Object Oriented Application Design.
- Zend or other MVC Frameworks (e.g. Symfony, Code Ignitor, CakePHP).
- MySQL or other relational database systems.
- Knowledge of version control systems (e.g. SVN, CVS, Git, Mercurial).
- Understanding of the development lifecycle.
- Extensive experience of the development lifecycle.
- Ability to interpret and develop software to written requirements and technical specifications.
- Excellent understanding of XHTML and CSS.
- Knowledge and understanding of the basic functions and processes of an eCommerce platform.
The good stuff
Our office is based in Blackfriars House, a few minutes’ walk from Deansgate and right in the heart of the hustle and bustle of Manchester City Centre. Our large, open plan premises boasts a dining room, games area with a pool table and several creative break out areas to get those ideas flowing!
- 32 days holiday (inclusive of public holidays).
- Extra days holiday for every year you work with us.
- Flexible Working.
- Employee discount scheme with Perkbox.
- Aviva Pension Scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Bike to work scheme.
- £150 contribution for eye tests and glasses/contact lenses.
- Regular appraisals and personal development plans.
- Relaxed dress code.
- Unlimited Nespresso coffee.
- Paid Social Events.