We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative Marketing Manager, who wants to develop the company’s brand, both on and offline, using market research and analysis to drive events and strategy for the company. Responsible for planning, developing and overseeing all marketing activity with the guidance of the Marketing Director, the successful candidate will be a passionate, hard-working marketing specialist with experience in a B2B marketing role.
- Plan, direct and oversee marketing and lead generation initiatives.
- Plan, develop content for and optimise owned, earned and paid marketing channels including but not limited to advertising, search, PR, website, social, with a particular emphasis on events.
- Plan and target customer profiles, maintain marketing and sales contract databases and report on sales-ready leads.
- Develop and maintain relationships with partners and influencers.
- Plan, allocate and maintain control over marketing budget.
- Source, negotiate and manage external agencies.
- Support the Sales team with collateral for pitching support.
Required skills and experience
- Experience in B2B marketing role, ideally within technology, ecommerce and/or creative industries.
- Good commercial acumen. Able to analyse campaigns to measure and report on ROI.
- Effective and concise communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work autonomously and highlight resource needs.
- Strong Excel skills. Experience of working with, managing and updating databases.
- Strong creative writing skills. Must show relevant writing samples of reports, instructional guides, PR commentary, social media posts, etc.
- Strong listening and questioning ability.
- Able to analyse large amounts of data.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects.
The good stuff
Our office is based in Blackfriars House, a few minutes’ walk from Deansgate and right in the heart of the hustle and bustle of Manchester City Centre. Our large, open plan premises boasts a dining room, games area with a pool table and several creative breakout areas to get those ideas flowing!
- 32 days holiday (inclusive of public holidays).
- Extra days holiday for every year you work with us.
- Flexible Working.
- Employee discount scheme with Perkbox.
- Aviva Pension Scheme.
- Bike to work scheme.
- £150 contribution for eye tests and glasses/contact lenses.
- Regular appraisals and personal development plans.
- Relaxed dress code.
- Unlimited Nespresso coffee.
- Paid Social Events.