Digital Project Manager
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have proven experience of managing large (preferably ecommerce) projects and building strong customer relationships whilst being ultimately responsible for the success of the full project lifecycle. Previous Agency experience preferred.
- You are an organised and encouraging team leader.
- You take great pride in your work and the calibre of the projects you deliver.
- You understand the software development lifecycle.
- You are calm and confident when communicating with both customers and developers.
- Identify where the agency needs to grow and develop based on customer needs.
- Identify new business opportunities with existing customers.
Project management skills
- Build strong customer relationships.
- Manage a number of valuable customer projects through the full project lifecycle including reporting (internally and externally), delivery, QA and deployment.
- Monitor project progress, review features and bugs, plan releases and anticipate issues.
- Identify resource requirements and assign responsibilities.
- Work with the development team to define and document questions.
The good stuff
Our office is based in Blackfriars House, a few minutes’ walk from Deansgate and right in the heart of the hustle and bustle of Manchester City Centre. Our large, open plan premises boasts a dining room, games area with a pool table and several creative break out areas to get those ideas flowing!
- 32 days holiday (inclusive of public holidays).
- Extra days holiday for every year you work with us.
- Flexible Working.
- Employee discount scheme with Perkbox.
- Virgin Stakeholder Pension Scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Bike to work scheme.
- £150 contribution for eye tests and glasses/contact lenses.
- Regular appraisals and personal development plans.
- Relaxed dress code.
- Unlimited Nespresso coffee.
- Paid Social Events.