We’re on the look out for a Front End Developer who ideally has experience of working with large, scalable web applications, preferably in the eCommerce space. We are a smart, successful agency who truly love technology, solving problems and making things work. We pride ourselves on delivering technical excellence and we want you to deliver impressive ecommerce experiences for our customers and their visitors.
Required skills and experience
- Working knowledge of version control.
- eCommerce experience.
- Experience of building mobile sites.
- Working knowledge of PHP.
- Responsive Web Development.
- Working knowledge of XML.
- Workflow automation e.g. Grunt.
- Passionate about page performance.
Nice to have
- Experience of working with an enterprise eCommerce platform, such as Magento Enterprise.
The good stuff
Our office is based in Blackfriars House, a few minutes’ walk from Deansgate and right in the heart of the hustle and bustle of Manchester City Centre. Our large, open plan premises boasts a dining room, games area with a pool table and several creative breakout areas to get those ideas flowing!
- 32 days holiday (inclusive of public holidays).
- Extra days holiday for every year you work with us.
- Flexible Working.
- Employee discount scheme with Perkbox.
- Virgin Stakeholder Pension Scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Bike to work scheme.
- £150 contribution for eye tests and glasses/contact lenses.
- Regular appraisals and personal development plans.
- Relaxed dress code.
- Unlimited Nespresso coffee.
- Paid Social Events.